2nd usage of have past tense | Spoken English institures in S R Nagar | Speak well spoken English

by - 6:00 AM


SECOUND USAGE OF HAVE

        I/WE/YOU/THEY/ANY PLURAL NAMES
  HAD TO
                 HE/SHE/IT/SINGULAR NAMES
   HAD TO

PAST TENSE
SUBJECT+HAD+TO+V1+OTHER WORDS
I had to do this work yesterday.
I had to improve my communication skills yesterday.
We had to go yesterday.
We had to be punctual yesterday.
You had to study well yesterday.
They had to attend the classes regularly yesterday.
Students had to be regular yesterday.
Teachers had to teach well yesterday.
Doctors had to treat well yesterday.

He had to meet them.
She had to buy a car.
It had to give us fresh air (fan).
Student had to teach well.
Doctor had to love the patients.

She had to sing a song.
He had to dance.
Servant had to come early.
Usha had to marry madhu.
Madhavi had to convince usha.
I had to go to my home town.
I had to improve mu English language skills.


Speak well spoken English institute focuses more on speaking activities rather than conventional, traditional, theoretical approach. Activity based curriculum is designed to motivate each and every student to initiate to speak without hesitation. Special focus on Telugu medium students and job-seekers .  Call us 9393898000. For more information click here @ https://www.speakwellspokenenglish.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments