1st usage of Have Present tense I know word | Adding interrogative words before Positive sentence | Speak well spoken English

by - 4:00 AM


SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

ADDING INTERROGATIVE WORDS BEFORE POSITIVE SENTENCE

I KNOW+ INTERROGATIVE WORDS+ SUBJECT+HAVE+ NOUN/OTHER WORDS

I know  +When I have a note book                           I know, when I have a note book
I know + Where                                                         I know, where you have a note book
I know +Why                                                             I know, why we have a note book
How long                                                                   I know, how long they have a note book

I know +When He has a note book                            I know, when he has a note book
I know +Where                                                           I know, where he has a note book
I know +Why                                                              I know, why he has a note book
I know +How long                                                      I know, how long he has a note book

Most of the cases people may have ideas but because of stage fear, hesitation they are unable to express their ideas / views / feelings/ emotions/ opinions / thoughts in public.  Academic learning such as Degrees, PGs can give us certificates but that is not sufficient to speak confidently.  To become a orator (public speaker) one should have rigorous, repeated, dedicated practice sessions.  Speak Well Spoken English Institute provides best training to enhance communication skills, Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Abilities. Special focus on Telugu medium students and job seekers .  Call us 9393898000. For more information click here @ https://www.speakwellspokenenglish.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments